- Second legal hire for fast-growing tech start-up
- Reports directly to US Legal Counsel
About Our Client
Rapidly growing international technology start-up!
Our client is looking for a smart, motivated, self-starter attorney to join our growing global legal team. The Legal Counsel will report to the US Head of Legal.
As a Legal Counsel, you will serve as a legal point of contact and provide legal support to our teams in the US. Your responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility supports our sales and review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements (license agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements), among other contracts
- Handle a high volume of commercial agreements
- Advise and support the company's different departments such as sales, business development, customer success, human resources, finance, operations etc
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school OR LL.M.
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 3-7 years of experience dealing with commercial and technology transactions gained from either a top law firm's Tech Transactions Practice or in-house at a tech company
- High-volume technology contracts experience, supporting a sales team
- Must have excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Must have experience partnering directly with clients on a daily basis
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Exceptional writing skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Additional benefits