Legal Director - Biotech Company
Newly created position
Reports to Global General Counsel
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing biotech company with a strong and established senior management team. They are looking for a senior lawyer to join their business to provide legal coverage for the Group.
- Provide legal support to the business and corporate governance of of the Group;
- Provide pragmatic advice on all China-related legal and regulatory issues;
- Work closely with Compliance to build and maintain regulatory relationship in China and overseas;
- Reviewing, drafting, amending commercial agreements in both English and Chinese;
- Work closely with external lawyers on large scale transactions and litigation matters.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a PRC qualified lawyer with at least 8 years of corporate commercial experience gained from a leading law firm or multinational organization. Prior experience in working within the healthcare industry will be preferred.
Excellent level of English and Mandarin will be essential.
What's on Offer
Broad commercial and cross-border exposure and attractive compensation & benefits.