- Newly created position
- Reports to Chairman
About Our Client
Our client is a HK mainboard listed company with SFC licenses 1,4, and 9. The management and investment teams have strong track record in investing across different sectors including but not limited to TMT, healthcare, infrastructure, and real estate.
- managing listing rules compliance matters and be the main point of contact for the HK regulators such as SFC and HKEx;
- reviewing, drafting, and amending a wide variety of commercial agreements in both Chinese and English;
- works closely with external law firms on complicated transactions;
- perform preliminary legal due diligence on potential investments when necessary;
- advise senior management team of legal risks and compliance related matters.
The Successful Applicant
You must be a HK qualified lawyer with at least 7+ years of experience gained from a buy-side firm, leading law firm, or HK listed company. You have to be a transaction lawyer with solid experience in handling China-focused deals and will be comfortable to use Mandarin when necessary.
What's on Offer
Competitive package, excellent China transaction and business exposure, as well as HKEx listing rules experience.