Legal Operations Manager - SaaS - Lexington (REMOTE POSITION)
Supporting the Global Commercial Contracting Function
Work from home for next 18 months, then flexible working arrangements from 2022.
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA. They have gone from strength to strength over the course of 2020, and have aggressive growth plans as we move forward into 2021.
My client's Legal Operations team is looking to add a Legal Operations Manager to support increased automation and day-to-day efficiency in their global commercial contracting process, and other subject matters supported by the Legal team.
You will serve as the applications owner within the team and work with various key stakeholders on projects, from project initiation and design through to completion. You will be key in implementing business systems and creating processes and practices to improve the effectiveness of the legal team, facilitate change and enhance the ease of doing business.
The role balances an opportunity to make an impact and put your fingerprints on outcomes with an opportunity to build automation and process for a fast-growing organization. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Understand the business needs and objectives for the Legal department
- Drive strategic automation projects for the Legal team, in collaboration with Finance, SalesOps, Business Systems and other teams across the organization.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, drive change management and adoption, and comprehensive reporting.
- Create and manage project schedules, identify risks, and provide status updates
- Create test cases/scenarios and manage user acceptance tests
- Create and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and related systems
- Organize and deliver operational trainings relevant to the audience and project needs
- Provide one-stop-shop support to our commercial lawyers by assisting them through the sales process, including guidance on internal processes, and use of Salesforce, DocuSign CLM (formerly SpringCM) and other systems.
- Be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans.
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- 2+ years of recent relevant experience in contract management processes or commercial operations for a growing technology company
- Experience in supporting implementing technical solutions; leading global projects in a legal department strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Docusign CLM (formerly SpringCM) and other content data management and workflow tools preferred
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills required
- Experience with process management, including identifying, writing, and prioritizing requirements, managing implementation timelines and successful user adoption desirable
- Travel up to 10% of time, post-pandemic
- Ability to work remote for the time being, but once "normality" resumes, be able to work in the office from time to time.
What's on Offer
- $ 90,000 to $110,000 total salary
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental)
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Working from home initially, then flexible work in Lexington, MA working (currently allotted from mid-2021 onward).