- Responsible to deploy the logistics strategy for the LATAM organization
- Main partners are the logistics and supply chain structure, commercial leaders
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods industry.
As a regional leader for the logistics operations your main objective is to optimize the current infrastructure & network capability and to manage a team.
Another major challenge of the position is to execute successfully the logistics strategy for the countries and work closely with the business and supply chain teams.
With a dual report, to a Global Head of Logistics and to the business.
The Successful Applicant
For this opportunity, successful candidates must have/ be:
* A qualified bachelor's degree, an MBA is a plus
* A proven track record of leadership roles managing multilevel distribution, logistics networks, international transportation, distribution planning and warehousing
* Strong knowledge of working within fast growing and dynamic businesses, regional scope is highly desirable.
* Having worked closely with commercial operations is strongly recommended.
* Technically minded and a background implementing or improving processes and procedures.
* Flexible, hands on approach; able to take on multiple tasks and work on own initiative
* Work from home and on site.
What's on Offer
This an exciting opportunity to join a regional structure in a very dynamic company.
Six figure basic salary and attractive perks