LPG Marketing Manager* - Oil - Kenya
Leading oil distribution company
Regional role based in Nairobi
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational company specialized in the downstream sector.
Directly reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for running the marketing operations and supervise the development of the LPG activities in Kenya and support the other countries in the Region. Managing your team, you will have to:
- Ensure the establishment of marketing strategy that helps deliver the key financial targets in Kenya and the region,
- Provide guidance translating the group marketing/implementation plans and lead the brand management and corporate identity,
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from start to execution,
- Act as focal point for LPG specific matters (in Market development, Operational effectiveness and Sales),
- Facilitate sharing of LPG best practice in Kenya in and participate as LPG Marketing Expert.
The Successful Applicant
With Bachelor's or master's degree, you have a minimum of 7 years' experience in the downstream sector in Marketing/sales responsibilities. You have strong management skill and you speak English fluently.
You must be familiar with LPG to succeed in this role. Taking into account the local context, a personal or professional experience in an emerging market country will be useful for rapid integration.
What's on Offer
Outstanding expat package + bonus.