- Great opportunity to earn significant bonuses based on your client development
- Learn from lean/six sigma/opex specialist Management Consultancies
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Management Consultancy.
They have built an impressive reputation for training, coaching and business transformation delivery around operational excellence and lean methodologies. Due to growth they are looking to hire an additional Management Consultant who can help the business expand further through exceptional client delivery and also an ability to build strong client relationships and create new business opportunities.
Part of a very highly regarded Management Consultancy you will help drive business growth by delivering to an excellent standard on any client engagements and also contributing to the business from a business development perspective.
The role will be varied depending on each client engagement but key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with clients to implement operational excellence/process improvement/lean methodologies.
- Conducting workshops and delivering significant amounts of client facing training/coaching.
- Developing strong client relationships and creating a strong business development pipeline (both repeat business with existing clients but also generating new client relationships).
- Acting as a subject matter expert within your practice area/specialism.
The Successful Applicant
The role is home based but as a client facing role there will be significant travel - both in the UK and potentially abroad.
The individuals we seek will ideally have a strong track record in delivering consulting engagements in the lean, six sigma or operational excellence field. You may have experience in a larger traditional firm and want the dynamism of a growing business or have worked in a smaller business but are now looking for a bigger platform.
Critical key requirements, however, include;
- Proven experience in lean/six sigma/process improvement roles;
- Track record in delivering large scale coaching/training and presenting at workshops;
- Experience within the manufacturing world ideally
- Senior stakeholder and project management capability,
- International experience would be very welcome
- A track record of driving sales - either through existing or new client relationships
What's on Offer
- Strong order book so interesting projects to begin contributing to from day one.
- Very highly regarded individuals to learn from and collaborate with
- Chance to work with one of the worlds premier business consulting and advisory businesses
- Competitive salary and benefits and a reward structure that pays significant bonuses for sales contribution
- Home working when not on-site with clients