- Want to work on M&A deals across Europe?
- Chance to grow a new practice or contribute to an existing one
About Our Client
Our clients are rapidly growing management consultancies who are looking to expand their M&A offering.
You will work on high profile acquisitions, disposals and carve outs for prominent clients. Thus, you will be advising and assisting key clients in making informed decisions regarding transactions.
Key responsibilities include
- Support on high quality client engagements within planned timescales
- Project managing multiple work streams
- Identifying and developing innovative approaches to add value (e.g. analytics)
- Contribute to pitches and proposals for engagements and develop and maintain long-term client relationships
- Developing service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and commercial information and delivering to our clients in a clear, concise and palatable way both in writing and verbal
- Working collaboratively with team members in role and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
We seek candidates with relevant Management Consulting experience. Relevant working experience will include.
- Previous M&A experience within a management consulting/advisory context.
- High level report writing and reviewing skills, with focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Experience of operating credibly with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in leading business development, from opportunity identification to conversion into sales and managing client relationships
- Full travel mobility
- Quick and accurate manipulation of data and commercial acumen
What's on Offer
- £80,000 - £120,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.
- Work on high profile M&A deals
- Chance for genuine career progression
- Opportunity to either work in an entrepreneurial growth environment or an existing market leader