Management Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager
Great opportunity in a greenfield role
Chance to shape and define the department/business
About Our Client
Growing business looking for ambitious individuals who can help expand into new area's.
You will be responsible for shaping and leading a new department.
Whilst this will involve a lean team at the on-set you will be growing the department so strong leadership skills are needed. In addition, the business will be looking to how you expand business lines so you must be able to create revenue generating opportunities or drive business change.
The Successful Applicant
This is a challenging and varied role so you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Strong management consultancy experience across a number of sectors. Whilst we are open to which sectors you have the greatest affinity too realistic you will have exposure to either construction/manufacturing or the F&B world.
- Client side experience would be preferred but we will consider individuals straight out of consultancy
- Excellent commercial acumen - either in the form of business development and engagement increases or implementation of innovations which have led to business performance improvement
- Ability to work in rapidly adapting environments
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills
- Keen collaborative approach
- Ideally you have an entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial approach and have had experience of either setting up new departments/business streams or work-streams in prior roles
What's on Offer
- Greenfield role you are able to shape and own
- Excellent working culture with good colleagues
- Ability to "own" something new
- A chance to fast-track your career as you grow with the business you build