- HYBRID Work Schedule
- Engagements focus primarily on Oil & Gas sector
About Our Client
My client is a boutique growth strategy consulting firm with offices in Boston, MA and Houston, TX. Through exhaustive data gathering, rigorous analysis, and meaningful synthesis that yields breakthrough insights, we help a broad range of companies across various industries and categories develop purpose-built strategies and clear road maps to growth.
They have partnered with Michael Page exclusively to secure their next Consulting Manager.
Reporting directly into the local, highly experienced Principal, the consulting Manager's main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Project delivery - accountable for the deliverables within each of the projects and workstreams to which they are assigned within the allocated budget
- Client relationships - augment existing while developing and fostering new client relationships
- Third-party relationship management - manage relationships with external agencies, suppliers, and vendors to support research and other needs beyond the firm's core capabilities
- Thought leadership - support the development of the firm's intellectual capital, including processes, methodologies, and tools, along with externally facing and relevant thought leadership
- New business - support new business development efforts including presenting capabilities, developing proposals, and contributing to the health of the pipeline.
Please note that this opportunity offers a highly flexible hybrid work schedule, with The Woodlands, TX as the primary work location. Any work-related travel is limited to a couple of short trips per year.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of application! Should you be deemed suitable, Tom Smith from Michael Page will be in touch promptly to discuss this role in more depth.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA or relevant degree
- Relevant post-MBA experience in client-facing management consulting, with a preference for a strategy consulting background
- All sectors/ industry agnostic backgrounds welcome, as long as you have an appetite to work in the cutting edge of Oil & Gas
- Demonstrated strong financial and analytical skills, preferably related to corporate finance and planning, and private equity and/or M&A project work
- Proficiency in developing and directing primary and secondary research and analysis
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment, with The Woodlands, TX as your office location.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance incentive bonus - 25%
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance to Houston, TX (if required)