- Newly created leadership position
- Hong Kong location, with travel
About Our Client
My client is a global powerhouse in the Consulting industry, with a strong market reputation across multiple business lines. To be successful you will require Mandarin and English language capability, be based in Hong Kong, with travel opportunities across China including the Greater Bay Area.
- Provide day-to-day leadership on client projects, be the trusted advisor to regional clients on business issues within and beyond the project scope.
- Lead and manage complex programs to ensure high-quality and on-time delivery.
- Leverage firm best practice, individual expertise, and technical competence to drive design and implementation of effective client solutions.
- Develop new and enhance existing client relationships.
- Engage in business building activities by identifying new and expanded client opportunities.
- Develop and mentor junior team members.
- Actively contribute to the office and the firm, continue to develop a constructive, collaborative, and inclusive culture for Partners, Consultants and Support Professionals alike.
- Develop a strong brand within and outside the firm.
- Be a role model for firm values and culture.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm or project-based, team-oriented environments. Additional industry experience will be an advantage.
- Solid Retail and Consumer industry knowledge, with deep expertise in key practice areas.
- Strong Hong Kong and China market knowledge, with clear understanding on issues facing clients today and in the future, with experience of helping them to address them.
- Seasoned experience in delivery and management of large-scale complex projects.
- Solid experience in working with senior clients in strategy development and implementation, with the ability to guide and influence senior key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of project leadership, execution, team and workstream management, and business development, against tight deadlines in fast paced and demanding environments.
- Outstanding communication skills; confident in presenting to senior executives and C-suite stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Ability to travel.
What's on Offer
Long-term career path opportunities, attractive training and development structure, central Hong Kong office location, remote working options, travel allowance, alongside above market remuneration and benefits package.