Manager - Private Equity Strategy Consulting in TMT - Boston
Private Equity Strategy Consulting
Based in Boston
About Our Client
My client is a Boston based boutique strategy consulting firm focused solely on the telecommunications, media, and related technology sector. Their client base is predominantly Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, who have varying and a diverse array of needs.
The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy who are known as market leaders in their field. You will be naturally inquisitive as to the market forces that drive digital success, new innovations in communications technology, and the financial workings that underpin the technology blue-chips in today's economy.
Managers are involved in every aspect of the business and are an integral part of the firm. Job responsibilities center on managing projects and workstreams and supervising and managing junior staff. Managers will direct analysis to support consulting projects, including market research, financial modeling, competition analysis, and strategy development, as well as communicating the results of their studies to senior team members and clients. Preferred candidates will have a demonstrable passion for telecommunications, media, and high tech. Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model, working from home office most of the time (5% maximum travel). If this sounds like you, then this consultancy firm may be a great environment to grow your career.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a top school
- MBA from a top school, or relevant team management consulting experience
- Excellent financial skills, quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- 4+ years of experience in consulting
- Experience in managing individuals and teams, in addition to consulting assignments
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct quantitative analyses, and support well-supported solutions.
- Possess strong client interaction and management skills
- A strong track record, passion for, and network within the technology, media and telecom's sector (TMT), software infrastructure and digital spaces.
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive base salary
- +/- 50% bonus (performance pending)
- Additional 10% Profit Share (performance pending)
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model, working from home office most of the time. Low travel model (less than 5% of time)
- Clear longer-term career track and defined promotion goals
- Downtown Boston location.