- Marketing Manager with strong technical competence in field of sensors
- Family owned industrial company with plants all over the world
About Our Client
Our client is a major competitor in the field of electronic components and sensors with plants on all continents. With its products, our client supplies its customers in mechanical engineering, robotics, green energy and construction machinery.
To strengthen its market access, we are looking for a successor replacement for a new Manager Product Management EMEA (m/f/d). This position may operate out of a home office and should expect 30% business travel.
- Provide technical guidance to support the regional Sales, FAE's (Field Application) and AE (Application) team for customer meetings (incl. Distribution) and technical queries
- Identifying high growth segments, applications and product requirements with competitive advantage to support the Division's growth objectives
- Become Marketing Champion for Technology Roadmaps in co-operation with the Divisional Product Management and their Product Roadmaps
- Leading the technical marketing collateral for the Sensors division which incl. White Paper, Application Notes, Design Notes/ Guides, Videos and others (i.e. Social Media)
- Support the Product Line and Application Engineers on technical articles from the division
- Make product and project studies related to the success of new product development, identifying gaps and look for improvement of challenging opportunities (lost business)
- Analyse Sales Data or Market Studies to identify related gaps in growth markets/ segments and propose corrective actions for the Division
- Represent the Sensors Division on regional and global safety standards by establishing and maintaining active participation on relevant standard committees and technical conferences (i.e. IEC, UL, TUEV)
- Support new product market case and reference design activities with potential growth rates
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable academic degree
- At least ten years of relevant experience and progressively increasing responsibility over electronic component/ assembly/ or system design with knowledge of technical support and marketing collateral.
- Knowledge and experiences in the passive electronic component design and manufacturing industry, especially within the resistor and sensing market are all a plus
- Must be flexible, dependable and collaborative team player
- Possessing the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex technical concepts across different cultures and with people of varying technical aptitudes
- Demonstrates independence, resourcefulness, and ability to self-motivate
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers, partners and internal departments and interacts efficiently and positively with them
- Demonstrates strong result-oriented management skills, takes ownership and is accountable
- Excellent verbal skills required to communicate complex technical concepts, present ideas, and propose solutions across different cultures, with people of varying technical aptitudes, and to all levels of employees, partner organisations and customers.
- Excellent written skills required to communicate complex technical concepts, present ideas, and propose solutions via technical writings, charts and graphs, presentation materials, video content and email
- Excellent English is a must have, fluent in German and/ or Spanish is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary with a high bonus
- Home office & Flexibility
- International responsibility