- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with a leading management consultancy
About Our Client
Leading Management Consultancy VCS team based in London. The business is rapidly expanding this practice and looking for individuals who will join at the Manager or Associate Director level who have the scope to grow with the business into Director and Partner roles.
You will work on high profile acquisitions, disposals and carve outs for prominent clients. Thus, you will be advising and assisting key clients in making informed decisions regarding transactions.
Key responsibilities include
- Lead on high quality client engagements within planned timescales
- Project managing multiple work streams (e.g. tax, operations and pensions)
- Leading on identifying and developing innovative approaches to add value (e.g. analytics
- Assisting clients in assessing the value creation potential within their business, and developing action plans to deliver against performance improvement initiatives
- Working hands-on with management teams do get buy-in across the business and implement agreed initiatives within an accelerated timeframe to maximise value
- Working with colleagues from Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader internal network, the team provide our clients with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
We seek candidates with relevant consultancy/professional services experience. However, if you have the relevant skills outlined but in a different sector do still apply as we are looking to bolster other practice areas for this client but on a less urgent timeframe.
- Proven experience in the implementation of either cost reduction, cash and working capital or liquidity management initiatives;
- Experience with private equity portfolio companies is desirable;
- Senior stakeholder and project management capability,
- Very strong analytical skills and experience in Excel and/or other BI tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI etc);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and;
- Opportunity for international travel.
What's on Offer
- £80,000 - £115,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.
- Work on the high profile M&A deals
- Chance for genuine career progression