- Save Job
- Email job
- Huge opportunity growing advisory arm
- Career acceleration opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist ESG consultancy which is growing at great pace in the UK and abroad.
As a result of this organic growth they are keen to hire a Manager level ESG consultant in order to contribute to the growth of the business.
They are a market leader in their field and have extensive client relationships which they can and already are leveraging to fuel the ambitious plans they have.
The role will be varied depending on each client engagement but key accountabilities include:
- Client relationship development. This is both through engaging new clients through networking and business development activities but more importantly by delivering excellent service levels to existing clients to garner repeat business
- Project and program management and delivery on key client activities
- Working across the full spectrum of ESG advisory
- Drive & contribute to continuous improvement activities based on lessons learned from proposals/engagements
- Contribute to solution design development/improvement
- Drive the connectivity between Solution Leads, local teams, internal teams and clients
- Effectively represent advisory interests at external & industry events
- Uphold, nurture & instil advisory DNA into everything advisory does
The Successful Applicant
The role is based in London but as a client facing role there will be some travel - both in the UK and potentially abroad. There will be some flexibility to cater for remote working but as the team is still growing there would be the need for people to be in the office frequently.
The individuals we seek will have a strong track record in working with senior management teams to drive change in the context of ESG. You will have the appetite to work in an International context and really drive change with clients, working in a truly collaborative fashion.
In addition, you will offer/have:
- Excellent experience in management or sustainability consulting with a focus on project and client management
- Excellent verbal communication skills for representing the firm through public speaking engagements, meeting facilitation, and colleague engagement
- A track record in managing projects and client relationships and delivering a stellar service at all times.
- Think critically, grasp new concepts quickly, and distill information into practical insights and have experience working on complex and high-budget projects and tracking progress against targets
- Be responsive to clients with time-sensitive and high frequency demands and proactive communication of project statuses effectively and in a timely fashion, especially for projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to build cross-functional relationships for collaborative efforts with clients, partner organizations and colleagues
What's on Offer
- The spotlight is on the growth of this business vertical so a real opportunity to make an impression in a rapidly growing business.
- Significant investment and financial backing to grow this service line
- Competitive salary and benefits (around the £100k base mark)
- Great existing client base to take advantage of
- Please note - we are looking for candidates with the existing right to work in the UK as the client will not be offering VISA sponsorships
- Operational & General Management
- City of London
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Aaran Dosanjh
- Job reference