- Newly revamped leadership position
- Open for non-Vietnamese speakers residing in SEA markets
About Our Client
Our Client has been established for more than 15 years with subsidiaries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, employing more than 3000 talents across the globe.
Reporting to BOD in Europe's headquarter, you will be in charge of:
- Management of the mill in all aspects (operational, financial, HR, procurement, sales operations)
- Responsibility for the full P&L of Vietnam entity
- Developing strategic planning for Vietnam's entity, including creating options and driving decision work on future business development
- Running and strengthening lean management cycle
- Managing the relation with local authorities, companies
- Supporting M&A Activities in scouting, analysis, negotiations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is a talented individual with proven track records of success from a reputable manufacturing and production company. Other requirements include:
- Broad Asia know-how and high command of business understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and empathic personality
- Structured and analytical
- Proven technical understanding to lead high performing and driven team
- Strong interest for further business development with strong negotiation skills
What's on Offer
This is a remarkable opportunity for non-Vietnamese talents with Asia and SEA exposure to expand the local knowledge and potentially become a future regional leader.
The Group's corporate value stands for empathy, creativity, performance and collaboration. They provides exceptional collaboration between people, technology and expertise to deliver outstanding service and customized solutions across various industries globally.