Managing Director - Building Products Manufacturer
Building Products Manufacturer
About Our Client
A well-established multi-site manufacturing business with a long heritage of market leadership and innovation require an experienced Managing Director.
You will be required to have an operational background of creating a can-do culture focused on continuous improvement within a high-volume manufacturing environment and have a strong commercial understanding of developing new products to an existing customer base and into new markets supplying into the building and construction sectors.
* Leadership of the management team, multi-site manufacturing facilities and a local staff base of approximately 300 actively supporting professional and personal development.
* Create and execute a strategic business plan focused on profit growth based on development of commercial opportunities underpinned by optimising operational performance.
* Responsible for of all aspects of the business and balance sheet including forecasting and budgeting.
* Foster an organisational culture based on achieving excellence in all areas of activity through innovation, continuous improvement and a collective commitment to be the best.
* Ensure that the perception and reputation of the business and its brands is enhanced through proactive and positive interaction with all external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
* Demonstrable track record of success in driving organisational change and delivering results
* People focused approach
* Experienced Managing Director with an operations background.
* Experience of supplying into the building and construction sector.
* Proven track record of sales growth within a manufacturing business
* Commercially astute with a market driven focused approach
* Strategic thinker with a strength in analysing and interpreting information
* An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity.
What's on Offer
Competitive executive salary and benefits package