Managing Director - Construction
Managing Director - Listed Construction Group
Market Leader and Household Name
About Our Client
My client is a highly profitable listed PLC in the construction sector with a culture renowned for staff welfare, employee retention and customer service. This is a meritocratic environment with significant upward mobility potential.
- The Managing Director will lead a well established Regional Board and be responsible for delivering on the strategic objectives of a profitable and high profile division of turnover in the £100s of millions.
- They will have oversight of functional areas including: Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Construction, Production, Finance, Development and Land Acquisition.
- Interact effectively with JV partners, to build a sustainable business capable of delivering it's 5 year growth plan, underpinned by strategic investment decisions related to new construction projects.
- Champion high levels of customer service and commitment to the production of premium quality products.
- Proactively develop a culture that champions diversity, employee engagement and staff welfare.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a strong generalist who will have operated as a Managing Director / General Manager for a division of a £100m + turnover business
- You will ideally have prior experience within the construction / building / property sector.
- An inspirational leader of people, who thrives on employee engagement, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in a PLC environment would be an advantage
- An understanding of land acquisition or operating as a Joint Venture partner would be useful
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary + substantial bonus potential + LTIP + full flexible bens.