Managing Director - Consumer Electronics & Technology
Excellent remuneration package
Great international career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational company based in Jakarta, Indonesia with strong presence in Asia in various industries predominantly in technology-based products.
The highly confidential Managing Director role will be based in Jakarta. The candidate will be expected to be a driven and energetic commercial leader who will be full of ideas on how the client can expand their customer base and develop the distribution channels while conforming to global good practices. Additionally, the role will be responsible to define the business strategy and develop strong initiatives to extend their reach in predominantly traditional Indonesian business culture.
Other key responsibilities:
- Reporting to Local President Director, developing and executing business strategies focusing on accelerating growth to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with Indonesian business partners, internal shareholders, and local authorities.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Monitors entity's performance to the operating budget and assures department managers are striving to improve performance and reduce costs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a proven Sales/Commercial C-Level candidate who has led or currently leading a rapid profitable growing business with a minimum annual sales revenue of USD 1 billion. The candidate must be open to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia with occasional travel across Asia.
Other key requirements include:
- Experience as a Managing Director or in a similar leadership role in Indonesia or across South East Asia.
- Experience gained within the Consumer, Technology or Telecommunication industry.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization across diverse businesses, cultures and geographies.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills to lead a team of Directors
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communications.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic and package. Relocation allowance may be available.