Managing Director - Engineered Solutions - North East, UK
Long term career opportunity
Established business with excellent growth potential
About Our Client
An excellent Managing Director opportunity has arisen within an engineering / manufacturing business based in the North East of the UK.
- Full P&L responsibility for an established manufacturing business who provide engineered solutions for a diverse customer base of OEM's and aftermarket customers within the manufacturing sector.
- Management of a circa 200+ employee manufacturing business with a high calibre leadership team incorporating finance, sales/commercial, operations and human resources.
- Review, analyse, and determine the strategic direction of the business.
- Provide the leadership and commercial focused approach to take the business on a transformation growth agenda.
- Install a positive working culture of financial performance and profit growth.
- Identify CAPEX requirements and provide clear return on investment business cases for such plans.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market, trends and commercial opportunities that your business and the wider group could exploit.
The Successful Applicant
- A commercial focused Managing Director who is sales driven with an external market driven approach and proven track record in growing companies ahead of market growth rates.
- An aptitude for providing engineered solutions typically £1M+ projects with a technical and consultative approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Significant financial management experience with wide ranging operational and general management responsibilities.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Strategic thinker with a strength in analysing and interpreting information.
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity.
- Can operate equally effectively in the boardroom and on the shop floor.
What's on Offer
Full executive package on offer for successful candidate