- Growth business in total FM
- Opportunity to shape and grow an organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an established facilities management provider, that works across the UK.
They have a strong client base in both public and private sector clients and very much a business that is growing and has plans to continue to grow for the future.
This is a business that has the backing and ambition to grow and become one of the reputable and leading businesses in the UK FM market. They are an SME with the backing to become a much larger organisation which requires an individual who can lead the business forward.
The Managing Director has full responsibility for the business and its success.
This requires an individual who can:
- Organise and structure FM delivery teams
- Developer new business and lead from the front
- Is an ambitious leader and will take the team on the growth journey
- Will bring a focus to customer experience and service
- Able to report on financial performance
- Recruit and attract market leading individuals
This role will require an individual who is driven to succeed and take others on the journey of growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Managing Director candidate will have a track record of having grown a business unit or region of an FM company.
They will thrive on developing new business and the people around them. This will be show by their ambition and drive to lead a business and bring the rest of the team with them.
We are looking for a true leader and someone who understand the sector with the balance of operations and developing new business. This could suit an Operations Director from a larger business with the ambition to becoming the MD and growing a FM provider.
The role is based in London
What's on Offer
Negotiable on experience.