Managing Director - Feedmill Industry
One of the world leaders in its industry.
Exciting opportunity in manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client, a local public listed company is looking to bring on a high-caliber Managing Director to lead one of their portfolio companies, and they are looking for a hands-on, commercially smart and number-driven individual who can accelerate profitable growth in Indonesia. The successful candidate will be expected to lead, develop, and manage the whole operation across Indonesia.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company's future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has experience in management turnaround. This role is only opened for individuals who have in-depth knowledge in conducting business in Indonesia. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue aggressively. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position with manufacturing background
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- At least 5 years working experience in Feedmill Industry
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Number driven, and track records in turn around and growing the business.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.