Managing Director - Finland
Fantastic opportunity to work for a fast moving and exiting client
Pro-active role which would be fantastic for a highly motivated candidate
About Our Client
The myWorld group of companies unites different brands under one umbrella. With the Cashback World shopping brand, consumers can benefit from the advantages of an international shopping community: They can enjoy attractive shopping benefits such as Cashback und Shopping Points. Furthermore, the White Label Solutions enable clubs and organisations with a large member base as well as large companies to provide their own members, fans, customers or employees with the benefits of Cashback World. With Cashback Solutions, myWorld group of companies provides small and medium-sized enterprises with a cost-efficient and innovative customer loyalty programme that allows them to become a part of a global shopping world.
Based in our office in Helsinki you will be accountable for the following:
- Build an attractive Loyalty Merchant network for the Cashback World members
- To constantly and successfully manage relationships with the Loyalty Merchants to ensure the long term and valuable cooperation
- Identify and negotiate with key accounts relevant to the Finnish market
- To constantly and successfully manage relationship with the Cashback World members with the aim of improving the service level of local operations
- Protect and increase myWorld / Cashback World image in the local market
- KPI delivery and management within the local office(s)
- Contribute to constant growth of the general number of Cashback World members and their shopping turnovers
- Efficiently manage subsidiary within the limits of approved cost budget
- Implement corporate control methods and process according with the instructions of myWorld International
- Manage subsidiary according to the local laws and regulations and to ensure that all the documentation and processes are in accordance with the local law
- Carry out Board instructions in a timely and accurate manner
- Comprehensive leadership responsibilities
- Creation of monthly interim reports as well as monthly action plans for securing and expanding sales and profit success
- Other reporting tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Managing Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Highly sales focused - whilst this role is a GM role, the main focus of responsibilities will be with sales and business development
- Highly motivated and extremely ambitious
- Track record of at least 5 years in international sales leadership roles within consumer goods.
- Clear track record of operating at Director level
- Keen to work in the company leadership team to agree group strategy in a professional and effective manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent Finnish language skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
What's on Offer
Between €75,000-95,000 plus company car plus an extremely attractive commission structure.
Exciting, fast moving, multicultural environment with excellent training and development.