Managing Director - Hong Kong
Strategy / Change Management / Operations
Non Profit Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised and well establish Hong Kong organisation that has provided exceptional service and opportunity for more than 50 years.
Reporting to the Board, the MD will be tasked with:
- Implementation of a long-term transformational plan, ensuring state of the art management and enabling high performance
- Create a work culture that attracts, recruits and retains best available talent; establish best practices for hiring; development and appraisal of all employees
- Implementation of a management culture that creates loyal, caring and collaborative staff members with a long term dedication
- Develop a long term sustainable financial plan and manage budgetary and financial reporting processes according to this plan
- Updating of policies and procedures that ensure rigorous compliance with regulations and provide a robust framework
- Provide direction and oversight of capital project.
- Take a lead role in matters related to legal and compliance, as well as to assess, manage and mitigate any risks to the establishment.
- Support and develop people through empowerment, coaching and providing clear sense of direction
The Successful Applicant
Significant experience in managing a complex business unit with budgetary control
Achieve strong results on diverse deliverables.
High calibre academic qualifications
Broad and adaptable business experience
Over 10 years of proven managerial, transformational and leadership experience,
Problem solving and planning capability.
A track record of exceptional people skills
Motivated by transformational change
Able to work in a challenging environment
Able to see the big picture and create a vision
Motivational work attitude
Excellent people management skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
What's on Offer
My client is seeking a senior corporate/banking leader inspired by the idea of offer their skills to a NPO.