Managing Director Hungary (f/m)
*High Growth European Manufacturing Company
*Managing Director reporting to Group COO
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, an international company with global presence, we are currently looking for Managing Director who will be responsible for their site located in Szombathely, Hungary.
The tasks and responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Provide strategic advice to the executive management so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company's future;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities;
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times;
Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures;
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of local management providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance;
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its` profile;
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
- Cooperate with Group Functional Heads especially in such areas as investment/development projects and key customer management projects, actions, customer-relationships;
- The role holder is directly involved in key customer relationship management;
- Improve the "Maturity grid" index continuously, develop and execute the annual plan for continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Managing Director role will possess the following skills and competencies:
- University Degree (preferably in the field of engineering);
- At least 8-15 years' experience in a managerial position;
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a complex manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans;
- Thorough knowledge of relevant market changes and forces that influence the company;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance;
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices;
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Effective decision making;
- Proficient in English and Hungarian (Verbal and Written), knowledge of German language will be considered an advantage.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package.