- Carrier Development
- Company Turnover
About Our Client
International lab company, present in more than 50 countries.
- Supports the development and implementation of the company's strategy.
- Ensures financial and operational goals.
- Ensures standard operating procedures are implemented.
- Conducts business reviews to understand progress toward Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and timelines.
- Develops a culture of engaged, high performing, developed and accountable talent to support the organization.
- Leads by example by exhibiting the company's values.
- Establishes and maintains critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in food engineering, chemistry, microbiology, toxicology, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical and commercial lab services
- Demonstrated experience in developing and expanding service markets
- Experience developing and implementing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams, including selecting and developing talent, building trust, coaching team members, and managing performance resulting in high performing teams
- Very strong leadership locally and to push in execution and make things happen
- P&L experience
- Technical experience (water, environmental, and/or food)
- Strong Leadership, change management, knowledge of Lab business
- Evidence in company turn over (margin, costs, supply chain, culture, way of working)
- Demonstrated skills in leading non structured companies (develop structure and make things happen)
- Evidence reporting abroad
- Highest communicational skills
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company, being part of its strategy and success!