Managing Director Mexico
Strong experience working with European companies.
Advanced german indispensable.
About Our Client
Multinational company, leader supplier of aluminum components and systems for the automotive, aviation, motorcycle, rail and commercial vehicle industries.
Their product range from energy storage, to fuel tanks, heat storage, door frames, lightweight aluminum seat constructions, complete window systems and lightweight components for the aviation industry.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Manage the P&L for the Company in Mexico, fully operational, strategic, financial and commercial responsibility.
- Develop the strategic direction of the Company.
- Coordinate the production, logistics and sales teams.
- Create and compliance with the budget and the core objectives.
- Manage two plants in Mexico.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in business administration/finance. Minimum 5 years general management and / or managing director professional experience. Experience in an industrial company / automotive supplier or experience in series production is an advantage. Communication and organizational talent, high level of technical understanding, willingness to travel . Consequent, binding, self-confident, innovative, conflict resolution oriented, assertive and decisive, intercultural understanding. Excellent Spanish, English and German spoken and written.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent variable benefits based on results
- Executive benefits