Managing Director (m/f)
MD in food industry operating across the CEE region
Full P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known brand in the food industry operating across the CEE region looking for a Managing Director to be based in Brno/Czech Republic.
- Evaluates financial and other analyzes related to the company's activities;
- Approves financial budgets and makes decisions in the company's marketing, sales and production strategies;
- Full P&L responsibility for the CEE region;
- Manages, controls and coordinates the work of top management of the CEE region;
- Prepares a strategy and business plan, which is then approved by the business owners;
- Fundamentally influences and develops corporate culture;
- Is directly involved in the negotiation and approval of strategic alliances and partnerships with other companies
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in business or relevant field;
- Min. 5 years of leadership experience (with full P&L responsibility) in sales/marketing or production organization in the food industry;
- Solid experience in leading both a marketing and commercial department as well as production with an emphasis on leadership of the company's marketing strategy;
- Strategic thinking and ability to handle a high workload;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills;
- Experience in leadership by empowering and motivating team members;
- Pragmatic thinking with a hands-on approach;
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English is a must.
What's on Offer
Compensation includes a market competitive base salary and annual incentive bonus program.