- Opportunity to work in a 360 °-integrated communications agency
- Coordinate global integrated campaigns for renowned clients
About Our Client
Our client is an international public relations network and advertising agency ranked N°1 communication agency in Europe.
For this new created position, reporting to the CEO, we're looking for a leader with experience in Public Relations to support their international growth. He/she will lead the company's implementation of the group processes integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients.
- Lead six motivated global PR teams of each 8-10 consultants in the global Public Relations department (all together ca.50 staff members)
- Coordinate the global integrated campaigns with various service units like Creation, Online/Social Media, Media Planning, Event, TV production etc. and the network agencies worldwide
- Responsible for developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients operating in the areas of business and brands (B2B and B2C marketing), as well as client consultancy on the management board and managing director level
- Since 50% of clients are coming from the public sector (governmental institutions in around 40 countries, diverse ministries, EU institutions, etc.), thus the understanding of the cooperation with political institutions is essential for a potential job holder
- Take the lead for staff management, recruitment, business plan development and implementation
The Successful Applicant
You have 10 years of relevant work experience in PR, particularly within a global agency setting, and an extensive network of contacts with important media representatives and journalists of national and international scope.
You're dynamic and have:
- Knowledge of the entire spectrum of PR and advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operation
- Fluent level of English, German is an asset but not a must
- Entrepreneurial and a team player
- Knows how to delegate
- Accompanying development and growth
- Willing to relocate to Berlin
What's on Offer
The Managing Director PR will have the opportunity to work in a 360 °-integrated communications agency within an international team working for international clients, where the position is based in the heart of Berlin.