- Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston
- Business development and client delivery leadership
About Our Client
Our Client is a business advisory and interim management firm.
- Lead execution of all deliverable workflows
- Develop comprehensive solutions to complex operational and financial challenges
- Transformation plans, contingency planning, and bankruptcy preparation / execution
- Review detailed financial projections and business plans
- Lead key constituent communications / negotiations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- Strategic, financial or operational consulting, investment banking, restructuring / distressed, private equity, lending and / or industry roles
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business
- Familiarity with three statement models, 13-week cash flows, dynamic KPI packages and complex ad hoc analysis
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.