Managing Director - UK & Europe. Medical Devices
MD role for a Medical Device manufacturer within non-invasive monitoring.
Candidate will be commercialising the business, taking a new product to market.
About Our Client
Medical device manufacturer, with head office in London.
The Managing Director - UK & Europe will have responsibility for commercialising the product, developing and implementing the company sales strategy across UK and Europe.
- Identify and prioritise new business opportunities and channels.
- Lead and hire sales, marketing and support infrastructure
- Coordinate and maintain market access and regulatory affairs in each region by creating and fostering a dedicated team with the right local knowledge or legislation and global knowledge of the products.
- To communicate and develop partnerships with local labs/hospitals/clinics/research groups to further business growth
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a broad skill set across international medical device sales and marketing, as well as navigation across complex regulatory frameworks, and experience in bringing new products to market.
- Proven track record in medical device sales and marketing as a general manager, managing director or international sales & marketing director.
- "Hands on" operator with evidence of strong leadership and personal authority, as well as communication and people management skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package, STIP & LTIP.