Lont term project
About Our Client
International industrial company covering the main markets around the world
- Ensuring the profitability of the company.
- Lead, improve and develop the industrial processes (purchases, supply chain, manufacturing, industrialization, etc.).
- Lead negotiations with suppliers, clients and subcontractors about prices, payments and contract conditions of services supplied.
- Optimize the project management of R&D department.
- Implement the strategy (organization, economic development) in accordance with company's management decisions.
- Ensuring the production lead times as well as the costs production are correct.
- Optimize the production resources under efficacy and efficiency criteria.
- Monitor and make decisions about resources related to employees and infrastructures in agreement with company's management.
- Represent the organization beside public administration & authorities.
- Collaborate with headquarters regarding globalized purchases/sales transactions.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Monitor authorization of orders in respect of internal Group procedures.
- Ensure labor regulation compliance and make sure that environment, quality and safety rules & procedures are applied.
The Successful Applicant
- Industrial engineer.
- Must have no less than 10 years of professional experience, having carried it out successfully at prestigious industrial companies.
- Must be used to reporting company information and data to the top company representatives and must have been a member of steering committees.
- In use of leading top-level negotiations.
- Expert in the optimization of technical and industrial processes.
- Must have a huge experience working with R&D departments in charge of the product development.
- Good knowledge of Catalan, English and Spanish.
What's on Offer
Very good opportunity