- Save Job
- Email job
- Very challenging context
- Operating high value-added services worldwide
About Our Client
The company is recognised as a leader in global logistics, with high value-added services and tailored solutions.
- Guiding and maintain the performance of the company.
- Give strategic advice and report results and findings to chairman and board members.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed with company's objectives.
- Providing strategic advice to the board of directors, plan cost-effective business strategies and develop new ideas based on market and industry
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve the mission.
- Supervising executives and managers and providing leadership and motivation to all employees.
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote services to increase sales.
- Manage key personnel, clients and service providers.
- Maintain the quality of services and customer support.
- Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies inline with labour legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience gained in a transport and logistics company with Business Unit Management/GM/MD background and full P/L responsibility.
- People focused approached who can demonstrate experience of installing a 'can do-will do" culture throughout career.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Quote job ref
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Gianmarco Artuso
- Job reference