- Save Job
- Email job
- opportunity of working with an international private equity fund
- support the organic growth of the company
About Our Client
Our client has become a market leader in aerial work platforms, tow trucks and special structure equipment. It has become in just a few years a large-scale, modern company able to meet the needs of the industry, active on Western and Eastern Europe, Middle and Far East markets.
The Managing Director will be proactively involved to develop and guide all the strategic department (AFC, sales, production, marketing, innovation etc) as well as manage the company personnel on day-to-day basis by execution and monitoring of processes, procedures, and activities.
- The Managing Director will support the Group CEO in strategic decisions and in achieving short-, medium- and long-term business, functional and financial objectives.
- He/she will lead business functions.
- He/she will manage the company's cash flow, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- He/she will be responsible for the budget and business plan of the company, ensuring the achievement of profit and organizing the structure to reach levels of efficiency that allows also cost savings.
- He/she will supervise the controlling process flow, from the structuring of an analytical accounting and reporting model including inter-company transactions to the budgeting and monitoring of company performance, as well as supporting the company's strategy.
- He/she will ensure correct administrative and accounting processes, procedures, and activities, also guaranteeing compliance with administrative, fiduciary, accounting, legal and tax obligations.
- He/she will be responsible for the local HR function as applicable.
- He/she will redefine the industrial footprint according to Group industrial strategy.
- He/she will contribute to the harmonization of the IT landscape (ERP etc.).
- He/she will manage relationships with consulting and auditing firms and legal advisors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, or equivalent culture.
- At least 20 years of previous experience (essential), with at least 5 years in the role of Managing Director/Finance Director or Sales Director gained within companies with considerable management complexity where he/she has acquired business, financial and sales skills.
- Strong knowledge of commercial and economic rules, ability to manage people and to develop established plans, determination, attitude to work by objectives.
- Excellent knowledge and management skills of the entire controlling cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all company levels.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French is desirable.
What's on Offer
opportunity of working with an international private equity fund
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Lorenzo Vescuso
- Job reference