Managing Director role for large FMCG manufacturer, French Speaker Required
Candidates from an own label manufacturing background in the UK
About Our Client
My client are an established manufacturer of branded and private label products regularly used in and around the home. With a heritage brand dating over 80 years they have seen huge transformation and growth over the last decade. They now seek an International MD reporting into the CEO to create and deliver the strategy for the next 5-10 years.
- The Managing Director will come from a commercial background with a strong career track record in sales and marketing.
- Lead a team of highly skilled leaders across multiple functions.
- Be the lead across manufacturing sites across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Through a long term strategic plan keep the business prominent in the industry; researching new leading edge products whilst remaining cost effective and competitive.
- Communicate the board strategy effectively across your sites internationally.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will currently be in a senior leadership MD/GM role within own/private label FMCG manufacturing
- Due to the international focus of the manufacturing sites we do need candidates to be fluent in English and French
- We are looking for a Managing Director who has come through the sales/commercial channels of an organisation
- Industries of interest include FMCG, personal care, consumer durables or contract manufacturing
- P&L responsibility in excess of £100 million
- This role is based in the North of England with flexibility to work from home, there will also be an element of international travel to your manufacturing sites
What's on Offer
Competitive basic six figure salary
Pension & Healthcare