Managing Director - North West
Market Leading Property & Construction Group
About Our Client
My client is a market leading group with a strong brand, a highly inclusive culture and a robust balance sheet. They are a property & construction group with a reputation for innovation, quality of product and high customer service levels.
The Managing Director will have the following responsibilities:
- End to end leadership and accountability for the growth and development of the regional division, including driving delivery of specified short, medium and long term business objectives
- Full P&L responsibility and management of the regional Board
- Oversight of sales and marketing, commercial, technical, finance, planning, production and customer services.
- Driving continuous improvement and collaboration within the division and the wider organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a Managing Director / senior leadership role with P&L accountability within a medium to large property or construction business.
- Strong generalist with good understanding of multiple functional disciplines.
- First class interpersonal skills, adept at building and motivating high performance teams.
- Strong commercial acumen with strategic mindset.
- Previous experience in a matrix organisation is an advantage.
- Strong ambassador for the cultural values within your organisation.
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + significant bonus potential + full benefits