Market Access Manager - Medical Devices
Market leading international medical device company
Management role, sitting within the UK leadership team.
About Our Client
Market leading Medical Device company based in Surrey, England
Our client is seeking a Market Access Manager to lead on all market access activities for the region. You Will be a member of the Leadership Team and act as the country representative in the EMEA group of Market Access Managers.
- Define business plans and develop core deliverable in cooperation with Regional and Global Market Access teams
- Engage payers in the region to create well founded and attractive value propositions for the medical technology
- Design and execute Market Access programs to increase Market Access capabilities locally with a cross functional approach
- Play an active role in defining the payer evidence plan and pricing strategy development to optimise launch and maximise the value capture during the product life-cycle.
- Drive health policy initiatives and strategic engagement programs by creating alliances with health service professionals / providers, consumer advocate groups and other key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must:
- Be a market access specialist within the Medical Device industry (at least 2 years leading market access teams / strategy) launching products into the NHS and other associated health services.
- Have experience launching products in a hospital/clinical environment.
- Be based in / around Surrey to access the office when required. (1hr commute maximum)
What's on Offer
Leading fixed salary, with excellent benefits