Marketing Director-Automotive Tier 1(Intelligent Cockpit)
A newly created senior marketing role within a promising industry future
An opprotuntiy to build the brand new business unit from 0 to 1
About Our Client
Our client engages in the manufacture and distribution of miniaturised acoustic and optics components. Our client is China based company which listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange more than 10 years ago, with the annual turn over more than 20 billion RMB per annum. They have over 50,000 employees worldwide, including over 1,500 R&D engineers.Their global reach covers over 25 offices in Asia-Pacific area, Europe and America, 9 production sites in China, Vietnam and South East Asia, as well as more than 12 R&D centers in China, USA, Europe, South Korea and Japan.
- Grasp the development direction of customers, the market tread and the situation in the automotive industry, determine the product standards, pricing and positioning to make full use of first-class opportunities in mature automotive markets
- Obtained and win the new model car business project from the different automotive OEMs.
- Responsible for coordinating the planning and design of the company's in-vehicle products and product iteration plan, according to the current business operation and development goals, fully communicate with the technical and business departments, understand and analyze the needs, and provide product solutions
- Provide effective market guidance, relevant information and research results to help companies quickly assess their priorities in a rapidly changing market environment
- In-depth exploration of market demand and customer pain points, focusing on grasping new opportunities in the changing automotive acoustics market, and providing effective entry opportunities for the company's products
- Cross departmental coordination between planning & sales, R & D & production, and product management, to establish a smooth and effective working relationship
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of work experience in automotive OEM and automotive Tier1, with experience in intelligent cockpit products, leading products to achieve business experience from "0" to "1" in the market.
- Experience in market data modeling and scale forecast analysis
- Fluent communication in Chinese and English
- Rich R&D, sales, market resources and channels in automotive industry
- Have strategic thinking, and excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Strong team leadership ability, can lead a multi-person team to conduct market research, analysis, and product planning.
- Entrepreneurship and willing to meet the new challenges to achieve the business and personal dreams.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to join in a company listed in Forbes "[email protected] of Employer".
- An opportunity to be a part of super rapid and very promising industry future in intelligent automotive industry in China.
- An opportunity to prove yourself as a true entreprenuer who can create the value for the business within a big technology drived group.
- Very competitive salary package and performance bonus. The stock option incentive plan will be offered to the right candidate.