Marketing Director - EMEA
Build, manage & lead EMEA team
Fast-growing, fast-paced U.S technology company
About Our Client
As a family owned company headquartered in US this company is a world leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems. This is achieved through a team of dedicated people committed to delivering the highest quality product.
The Marketing Director EMEA main responsibilities include:
- Build own team for Marketing Europe (recruit, on board, engage and develop..)
- Lead, direct, and collaborate with local and US based marketing teams
- Manage the European marketing process from concept to completion
- Transform marketing objectives and strategies into detailed marketing briefs that allow local and remote teams to execute on that vision effectively
- Be responsible for Digital Marketing, Events, Public Relation and Tradeshow departments
- Implement the group digital strategy to influence End users and integrators
- Oversee deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Review marketing deliverables and approve for final distribution or publishing
- Accomplish work requirements by familiarizing, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching local marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of relevant experience and proven track record with successful marketing responsibilities and team management within Technology sector (operational experience in business development of Audio Video and systems integration will be a plus.
- Experience working with US based technology organizations is a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and creative tools.
- Great interest in technology, with experience performing or managing a range of marketing positions, such as graphic designer, digital marketer or copywriter.
- Proven success of building strategic relationships with the major customers, dealers and with stakeholders.
- Success of leading change initiatives, ability to shape and mould as appropriate the culture, commercial objectives and operating methods
- ILR Level 4 English Proficiency. The knowledge of a second or third language is a plus.
What's on Offer
An opportunity for a seasoned, visionary leader to bring marketing expertise, inspiration, and thought leadership to this fast-growing, fast-paced, and nimble technology company.