- Well-known multinational company
- High potential strategic role
About Our Client
American multinational company specialized in designing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer value goods.
Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified and made a number of corporate acquisitions .
About 250 employees and they have 3 business units
The company in Spain was founded in 2005 and their operational HQ is based in the US.
She/he will report to the GM of Iberia and will work very close to the EMEA Marketing Director.
- Continue to grow key brand indicators (Awareness, Consideration, Perception) toward premiumness.
- Manage all the marketing activities in the territory to drive penetration of the product range, both in the consumer and commercial space.
- Define and execute the Marketing Plan, via adapting and fine-tuning at local level the centrally defined strategy and campaigns and via embedding local requirements into it.
- Lead the whole marketing team that supports all the activities for their respective functions across the territory.
- Set up and drive programs to drive the business to consumers, generating demand both directly and via retailers.
- In the commercial space, drive plans and programs to engage both with end-users, from large accounts to small medium business as well as with channel partners.
- Tight margins in the industry lead to an absolute focus on return on investment and clear accountability for every activity.
- Interact with the Business Unit Leaders and their Sales Teams to align on end-users (Global, Enterprise, Public Sector, Mid Market, Consumers) as well channel (distribution, resellers, retail) programs and strategies
- Interact regularly with the EMEA Marketing Organization and with the local "4P" product and business management team.
- Develop relationship with our strategic Alliances Partners at local level and manage co-marketing programs.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years experience as Marketing Manager in a Corporate
- Has built strong knowledge of both, end user customer, channel and retail marketing
- Seasoned in driving large brand and product campaigns execution
- Experienced in working with agencies and in effectively briefing them
- Has a good understanding of both offline and online advertising channels and knows how to read the related relevant KPIs
- Demonstrated high levels of autonomy, pro-activity, creativity, responsiveness, strategic rigor, an ability to think and act fast
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects, strong communication skills (verbal and written), and be a motivated self-starter.
- Solid people management experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest news & trends in the Tech industry
- Very good English is a must.
What's on Offer
Attractive career path
Competitive salary + bonus + Car, pension plan meal vouchers, medical insurance and dental insurance