- An opportunity to put your own stamp on a market leading production business
- As an inspirational head, to empower fellow team members towards common goal
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturing company and highly ethical organisation. The business has experienced significant growth organically.
This is a role for someone who has a passion and drive to really make a difference for the business and its clients.
Reporting into the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse market dynamics based on insights from market Intel. & pricing officer;
- Identify the most profitable growth opportunities and new markets/offers;
- Define marketing strategy and the right marketing-mix (offer, pricing and promotion);
- Follow Group brand identity and ensure consistency in brands portfolio management;
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing;
- Define and deploy a business digitisation road-map;
- Define go-to-market strategy and oversee development and launch of offers;
- Arbitrate and coordinate marketing action plans and BU-brands marketing campaigns in coordination with Operational Marketing, Marketing Communications;
- Pilot marketing plan execution and set corrective actions, if necessary, in link with sales and operations excellence team;
- Determine and manage marketing budget;
- Monitor and ensure the profitability of all marketing actions;
- Define strategy for agencies selection and make budget arbitration;
- Ensure the budget follow-up of the marketing action plan;
- Ensure the collaboration of the entire Marketing team with other departments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have 10+ years B2B and/or B2C marketing leadership experience and at least +4 years of experience managing marketing teams.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Very fluent speaker, communicator in English and native language, other languages are assets.
- Relationship builder who intuitively knows how to gain trust of business owners, colleagues and customers.
- Ability to juggle multiple objectives, projects and tasks, while sticking to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to successfully lead a team.
- Working proactively and flexibly Competencies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a multinational company, responsibility of marketing teams, working with experienced executive members and strong career opportunity.