Marketing Director UK, MEA
This is a great opportunity to own the marketing strategy for a FTSE 250 company
You will define and deliver a marketing strategy that supports revenue growth
About Our Client
PageGroup are one of the world's best known and most respected specialist recruitment consultancies. We deliver recruitment services to clients through a network of 140 offices across 36 countries. We currently have 7,500 employees worldwide working across 25 specialist businesses.
Our gross profit for 2017 was £711m and we are a FTSE 250 organisation.
Our organisation consists of four operating brands:
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations.
Page Personnel offers specialist recruitment services to organisations requiring permanent employees, temporary or contract staff at technical and administrative support, professional clerical and junior management levels.
Page Outsourcing, the Group's newest brand, was created to meet the growing demands of our clients. Leveraging the internal capabilities of our elite recruitment specialists in offering customised solutions for high-volume hiring and specific project recruitment needs. Page Outsourcing recruits across all levels of the market.
PageGroup has won 12 industry awards within the UK and was declared the most socially engaged recruiter by LinkedIn globally.
As Marketing Director UK & MEA, you will devise and deliver a marketing strategy for the region that supports revenue growth and profitability for the region.
You will liaise with the Managing Directors and ensure marketing plans are aligned with business objectives across the different regions and sub brands.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design, development and delivery of compelling marketing programmes through specialist marketing teams in CRM, Content, Comms, Creative and Media.
- Work through Head of Digital UK to adapt global digital approach to ensure delivery of digital strategy through all online channels and social media tools
- Build key relationships with numerous senior stakeholders across the business
- Ensure PageGroup's capability to meet current and future needs of candidates and clients as part of communications strategy. Understand and evaluate trends, monitor competitor activity and drive business enhancement strategies.
- Measure and enhance PageGroup investment in 3rd party media channels to ensure optimum ROI.
- Identify and develop consistent KPIs to measure success of programmes
- Provide leadership, mentorship and direct management of the marketing function
- Provide leadership and support for regional marketing teams.
- As part of the Global Marketing Senior Leadership Group, work with other members to create global consistency and best practice in marketing.
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for the Marketing Director UK & MEA position, you will need:
- Experienced marketing professional able to operate across all levels of the organisation and in an international environment
- Demonstrable experience of devising and implementing demand generation programmes, contributing to sales objectives
- Proven track record of effective creation and delivery of marketing strategy
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role
- Proven commercial track record of managing supplier relationships
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organisation with experience of building key relationships at senior levels
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Access to commute to London daily
What's on Offer
attractive package and benefits