Marketing Manager-Chemical/Plastic Background
Chance to work with leading American company
New Role- Drivng brand strategy to local market
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
* Support new marketing initiatives to drive breakthrough growth.
* Lead regional business growth in Plastics Industry with close collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Technology, Marketing Communications and other cross functions.
* Directly engage with customers and industry stakeholders to understand market trends, competitive intelligence, technology road map and customer needs.
* Conduct customer segmentation, develop go-to-market strategies (product, pricing, channel, communication) and translate to actionable projects/plans for implementation.
* Drive new product initiatives for new market/application development working together with R&D team and external agencies.
* Responsible for new product launches and develop effective value propositions and sales tools to support sales pipeline development.
* Manage day-to-day Asia marketing projects and share best commercial practices to drive commercial excellence.
The Successful Applicant
Has experience in plastic/packaging industry
Proven track record and experience in field marketing activities including product management, segmentation, and pricing, voice of customer, new product development and marketing communications.
Ability to link strategies to financial results
Possess the combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible results o Ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
Proactive communicator, strong team player and builder Bangkok,
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary