Marketing Manager -Global Sporting Brand
5-7 years of retail marketing,driving mkt.strategy
people managemnt,hands on&can do atitude
About Our Client
Our client is a global sporting company with a huge brand presence and a strong market share. Their portfolio consists of award-winning brands with a clear brand vision and mission, and is one who is able to differentiate themselves from other competitors in the industry.
Plan marketing and branding objectives.
Prepare and adhere to budgets. Keep track of budget related to marketing and help the team stay within established annual budgets.
Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback. Gather and analyze customer insight.
Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising or related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of retail and trade marketing experience (direct experience in sports retail business is a plus)
- Extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Digital Marketing with great commercial mindset and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret data and drive value-added market/ consumer insights, budget management and obtain good understanding of return on investment.
- Experience in multinational companies and international business environment
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international company. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.