MARKETING MANAGER (RETAIL)
GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
OUR CLIENT IS AN INTERNATIONAL RETAILER FOR WHICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MARKETING MANAGER:
1. To ensure the store expansion in plan with strategic marketing plans including grand opening and advertising plan.
2. Develop strategic marketing plans including promotional planning and advertising plan and maintain budget for all
BTL and ATL with product specialists to evaluate all commercial specifications and ensure compliance to same.
3. Coordinate with regional team and prepare strategies to achieve growth in markets, for example store expansion and
grand opening campaign on monthly basis.
4. Localization positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across
different channels and segments especially online platforms.
5. Lead the execution of marketing campaigns or initiative from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving
6. Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future
campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
3. Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
4. Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
5. Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
6. Ex-Retails Industry candidate are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
CAREER IN A COMPANY WHICH IS EMPOWERING ITS EMPLOYEES