Marketing Manager from Software company
About Our Client
This company offers a compliant data management SaaS solution, project management, dedicated customer support, and on-site support for public-and private-sector projects around the world
- Go-to-Market: Execute the GTM strategy from demand generation to conversion. Lead product launches and play a key role in the generating product claims and creating supporting assets and campaigns.
- Sales Enablement: Develop the tools needed to support our sales team throughout all stages of the buyer's journey, including brochures, leave behinds, and more. Continue to refine our value proposition and communicate it clearly.
- Customer Case Studies: Create end-user case studies for internal and external use.
- Persona Research: Study our decision makers, influencers, and users. Continuously refine our personas. Use your learnings to inform our marketing and product strategies.
- Insights and Intel: Become our go-to expert on industry, market, and product insights to inform our campaign development, competitive positioning, and company growth.
- Partner Marketing: Fuel joint GTM efforts with our growing ecosystem of partners by creating sell sheets, FAQs, and blogs among other assets. Interpret our benefits and differentiators in a way that best resonates with each partner.
- Do persona-specific research, establish our buyer personas, and understand the specific value propositions of our product as they relate to these personas
- Draft content assets, including brochures, one-pagers, sell sheets, battlecards, and case studies
- Generate product claims to support our marketing efforts
- Be a liaison between marketing and IT
- Manager the marketing team. Currently 3 people that sit remotely. Hire and develop staff as needed. Manage up as well. Be sure to manage the CEO expectations and be clear on prioritization. Manage all timelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related study
- 5 plus years experience in a people management role within marketing
- IT industry experience
Specifically from a software marketing company
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation plus growth