Off line focus initially print radio etc.
About Our Client
A growing global healthcare business with expanding clinics around Canada.
- Working with the executive team, the CEO, finance, SEM, web developer, digital team and vendors to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns both on-line and off-line
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the CEO with robust weekly debriefs.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as landing pages, social media posts, websites and brochures etc.
- Overseeing the company's attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Optimizing the marketing spend CAC.
- Optimizing the consumer journey
The Successful Applicant
Essential - a minimum of 7 years plus progressive marketing management experience in a growing small to medium sized enterprise.
Essential - Digitally focussed with strong conversion and CAC optimization exereience.
Essential - Would suit someone who has a strong history of developing a tribe of customers via social edia / direct marketing.
Essential - has an interest in end to end marketing leadership, being able to strategize and plan with the leadership team and bring that vision to reality.
What's on Offer
Marketing leading package for the successful Marketing Manager.
Autonomy to build and end to end marketing strategy that delivers for the customers and the business.