A global company that facilitates the adoption of commercial electric vehicles
An exciting opportunity to get in next generation electric vehicles
About Our Client
My client¡¡is a global company that facilitates the adoption of commercial electric vehicles and supports next-generation financial services and fintech products.
Their¡¡electric vehicle division provides group purchasing discounts on commercial electric vehicles, EV batteries and electricity, as well as financing and charging solutions; we refer to this business model as sales to financing to charging.
Its¡¡Capital provides intelligent and innovative services for the fintech industry. Together,¡¡ provide our global customers and partners with more efficient solutions.
- Responsible for company full product lines marketing strategy
- Manage internet top channels, online activities, topic planning and other means of communication to maximize influence and shape the company's brand
- Actively cooperating with commercial team and generating leads for business
- Alignment of global marketing strategy and domestic plan
- Manage domestic level external relationship including public affairs, government affairs, investor affairs and media networks
- Responsible for materials output and event management
- Actively explore digital marketing utilizing state-of-art tools
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and above degree
- 8 years above marketing experiences in multinational environment
- Familiar with marketing understanding of automotive, mobile transportation, or renewable energy industry
- Experiences of managing marketing vendors and PR/GR/media relationships
- Strong ability of presentation
- Excellent English and Chinese
What's on Offer
fast career development platform