- Multinational Retail Company
- Marketplace Director
About Our Client
Multinational Retail Company
- You are responsible for determining the strategy of the Marketplace in line with the strategy of the Group in Spain.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of all (national) Marketplace related topics in line with the strategy and customer needs.
- Set up a new Marketplace Operations team, clustered in three streams Partner Management, Seller Support and Content Management. You are able to coach them and help all employees with their personal development.
- Together with your team you take care of the optimal customer journey in which our customers are inspired to make their purchase.
- Determine the team goals and ensure that these are achieved by the team.
- There are many legal restrictions and regulations according to European law (e.g., limited data sharing to internal stake holder). It is important that you are aware of this and manage these topics in corporation with the Legal departments.
- You will be in close contact with key stakeholders, align with them, convince them of your views and exchange best practices.
- You need to deal with ad-hoc requests from the board of the Spain and marketplace unit in Barcelona.
- You proactively follow relevant trends and developments. Based on this, you decide which actions need to be taken.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics, Marketing. Postgraduate training at a prestigious business school would be valuable.
- Relevant work experience in e-commerce, marketing or sales and are familiar with the digital experience of retail.
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and you are solution and performance oriented.
- The ability to see the big picture also in terms of competition.
- Strong insight into Marketplaces activities and experience with marketplace platforms and services.
- Excellent knowledge of omni-channel strategy, e-commerce and marketplace economy.
- Experience by managing a team.
- Having commercial and financial insight is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.