Markets Compliance Officer (VP)
Markets experience/ fixed income product knowledge
About Our Client
My client is a leading trading platform.
This is a very broad compliance role, some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance to business partners
- Undertake trade surveillance, participant engagement and market operations support
- Provide guidance on and implement controls relating to all FCA rules applicable to all relevant partners including the business
- Assist the business with further developing regulatory solutions and ensure continued and ongoing regulatory compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following asset classes: IRS, CDS, FX derivatives and Equity derivatives.
- Familiarity with the financial markets, electronic trading, trading platforms, FCA and EU rules
- Experience responding to regulatory and FCA changes and enquiries
- A track record of working with and advising senior business people on compliance matters
- Experience in drafting policies, procedures and manuals, along with preparing reports for regulatory bodies and internal management
- The ability to advise on regulatory changes and developments
- A great teammate with an analytical mind who is able to solve complex problems and streamline processes
What's on Offer
be part of a great business with a dynamic culture and career progression on offer